Friday 10 June 2011

Packet #40 - Monster Munch Flamin' Hot



Whoa whoa whoa, don't throw that! Watch my head please. I know we Irish love to have a good debate about what happened Monster Munch and why we now have Mighty Munch. Well I'm not going to go into that here, you'll have to attend our next seminar for that nugget (generally held when we're eating crisps).

On to the crisps. Flamin' Hot, they say. At first munch they're not bad. Obviously you don't expect crisps to blow your head off like you've been eating handfuls of habaneros. But after a couple more you start to get a delicious spicy after taste in your mouth. Not many crisps can give you that. It's a wonderful sensation that will keep you coming back for more. You get a lovely, stick to the roof of your mouth, chunky crunch from each crisp. The kind which makes people in the cinema turn around and look at you. Which just adds to the delight.


I was surprised by how much I liked these Monster Munch and quite happily taken in by the marketing campaign of new/OLD. But really I'm just glad Monster Munch have brought back the old monsters.

Deano.

No comments:

Post a Comment