Monday 11 April 2011

Packet #21 Hunky Dorys Buffalo

So today I was heading for lunch armed with just a ham sandwich, a pretty pitiful sight. I decided to jazz it up with a pack of the mighty, Hunky Dorys Buffalo. The Americans were nearly successful in wiping out their own buffalo but I for one am glad the lads up in Ashbourne, Co. Meath are keeping their herd strong and safe.

The Hunky Dory crisps are normally reliable for a good strong crunch and even though this pack was a little broken up it didn't take away from that fact. The buffalo crisp has a strong sweet and spicy flavour running throughout. It's a powerful combination which keep you coming back for more. A good selection if you're looking for filler in between your meals or after a good workout. I decided to add a few crisps to my ham sandwich and it spiced it up no end even managing to enhance the flavour of the ham.

So for a break from the norm, nothing too exotic or outrageous mind, I would highly recommend Hunky Dorys Buffalo. Yum!

Deano.

1 comment:

  1. As I began reading this blog for the first time I glanced up at my cupboard in the vague hope that there might be a pakkkage o' crips to go at. Low and behold I wasn't let down when there, staring me in the face was a packet of HD Buffalo. Man, I enjoyed them!

    PS. Are there any crisps you don't like?

    ReplyDelete