Monday 28 November 2011

Packet #55 Perri Thai Rings

On my last trip to the cinema I decided to grab a couple of different bags of crisps to munch on. Partly so I could review them and partly because I don't really like popcorn. I decided to go for a larger than normal bag which Perri seem to sell all of their rings in these days. Perri offer a nice choice of rings with Onion, Thai and Spicy all available in most shops. I plumped for Thai as they were recommended to me months ago.

As I sank into my home for the next 102mins I joined in the rustling of packets to pop open my oriental flavoured delights. A nice sweet smell greeted me as the cartoon phones reminded the audience to switch off their phones. Each bite provided a strong Perri crunch as I noisily added my own sound affects to George Clooney's latest offering. However they were not as flavoursome as the earlier signs had promised. A slight hint of spice and then a veering off into mushy goodness.

A grand snack for the cinema but not one I would be searching for if I was in a rush. Having said that I will definitely be trying the Onion and Spicy Rings some time in the future. In summary picking rings out of my teeth was much more enjoyable than picking kernels.

Deano.

No comments:

Post a Comment