Ooooooh…. what do men like?
Strength? Flags? Whiskey? Screens? Bacon? Old mysterious empires? Fast things? Never ending content? Algorithms?
Maybe this is what the people who work in the crisp department at Dunnes were thinking to themselves when coming up with flavour combinations for what’s become one of their most popular own brand Crisps. Luckily they went with bacon and whiskey.
Now I must confess that I am, for better or worse, a man. And can also confess that I like all of the things listed above. Including bacon and every now and again whiskey. Also, I like Crisps. So these particular fellas should be right up my street…. right?
Yes. One thousand times yes. These Crisps have been a shopping staple of mine on at least a bi-weekly basis for the past 12 months. The flavour is genuinely deep yet not too overpowering giving way to a beautiful base spud flavour that should be standard for any crisp worth its salt. There’s a very nice hint of sweetness every so often just reminding you of the individuality of each crisp. Plus there’s ridges, everyone loves a ridged crisp and that’s a fact.
So fair play to the good people at Dunnes Stores for creating these extraordinary Crisps. What flavours will the wide eyed Crisp creatives at the Dunnes flavour factory dream up next for the modern man? Maybe a nice bag of strength and flag* flavoured Crisps. Sign me up!
Mark
Please, use flags responsibly
No comments:
Post a Comment